US Coast Guard approved and SOLAS compliant, the UST See-Me Select Rescue Light uses powerful LEDs in strobe or steady mode to mark your location for rescue or to avoid collisions. Activates automatically when submerged.
- The powerful strobe draws attention to your site and steady-on lighting helps rescue crews zero in.
- Activates swiftly when submerged in water, or can be turned on manually. Will not unintentionally activate with rain, spray or high humidity.
- When you hit the water, the UST See-Me Select will switch into strobing mode to attract rescue. When rescue is close, you press the switch and it goes into a steady light to direct rescue towards you.
- Strobe mode provides 264 lumens of light and runs for 27 hours on a set of batteries.
- Steady-on mode provides 80 lumens of light and runs 24 hours on a set of batteries.
- The See-Me Select exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility. The steady light is visible to 3.2 miles (5.1 km), and the strobe is visible to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night.
- The strobe rate is 60 flashes per minute.
- Unbreakable LED bulbs never need replacing.
- Operates on two AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included).
- Impact resistant and waterproof to 200 feet.
- Wrist lanyard and hook-and-loop attachment strap are included.
- US Coast Guard approved.